We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address and when necessary, credit card information) when you:
- – Place an order from our website or over the phone.
- – Return an item or make an exchange
- – Create an account at redcanoebrands.com
- – Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter on the web or in-store.
- – Make a purchase at our retail location, 2989 Dundas St. W Toronto, ON M6P 1Z4.
This is collected by Red Canoe Brands to;
- – process your online transaction, or if necessary return or exchange
- – ship your item(s), and properly track your shipment
- – contact you on the status of your order
- – administer our post-purchase survey
- – maintain the accuracy of your information.
- – for marketing outreach and analytics
Red Canoe Brands may provide some of your information to third party organization for certain services such as but not limited to:
- – credit card processing
- – shipping
- – email distribution
- – online communications
- – market research
In order to protect you and Red Canoe Brands Brands from fraudulent transactions, Red Canoe Brands may provide your transaction-related information to a reputable third party to perform address verification. Your credit card information is not stored on file anywhere. These companies do not retain share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
Non-personal data (IP address, browser data, etc.) are collected automatically by our website service and is used solely for analytical purposes. We use 3rd party services such as Google Analytics to collect and process data, to improve the quality of our website, outreach and for market research. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected.
We are committed to protecting your address and information as found in our e-mail database. We do use a third party organization to send our newsletters but only to those who have subscribed for market outreach. We will not release or sell your address information to any third party. Red Canoe Brands will only send relevant company information to your account. If you would like to be removed from our e-mail mailing list please visit our unsubscribe form.
Red Canoe Brands will be happy to supply you with a statement explaining the extent to which we hold your personal information. At your request, we will explain how that information has been used or disclosed by us. To that end, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated May 23, 2018.